Sunday, January 06, 2008

Winter Wonderland.

On the way home yesterday, we hit snow in Karlstad and had bad weather the entire way home. And it snowed all yesterday and last night.

I had trouble sleeping again last night and Fredrik just now woke me up so that I could be with Leia, while he shovels snow. She is sleeping in her baby gym. :)

No worries, he is feeling much better. He wouldn't do it if he felt sick. He is taking his antibiotic and he has hardly taken any of his pain medicine or the inhalor. And there isn't much to shovel.

Leia woke up at 02.30 last night and I easily got her to sleep again in her bed. And I don't think she woke up until around 7 or so. At least that is what I am assuming, when Fredrik got up with her. I'll have to ask him... :P

I am dead tired.. :/

No comments: