Thursday, January 10, 2008

Storage.

The bottom one is clothes for 12 months+ and the top one is 6-12 months. :) And we have another one to put clothes that she has already grown out of. She is growing out of her clothes like mad.. :/ And she already fits into some of her size 68 clothes from Sweden (6 month size) and some 6-9 month sizes from the US.





Caesar and Leia getting to know each other... :))





Right now she is IN bed.. :)
We were going to feed her later, around 20.00 or so, thinking she would want to go to bed then. We had bath time at 18.00 and tummy time and book time. And then she started getting really, really cranky. Her I-want-a-lot-of-food-right-now cranky. :/ :) So, we gave her her large night feeding and she was out of it. And she stayed asleep even when I put her in bed, and she has been asleep for almost an hour now. :) She might wake up at 23.00 but that is okay. :) I would rather she go to bed at her right time, and then we eventually work her up to sleeping longer. :) That way Fredrik and I can have a few minutes in the evening before going to bed. Which is something that we have really missed this last week.

But, now it is a little relaxation time and then bed time for Pappa and I. He definitely won't have trouble falling asleep. I just hope that I can sleep some, too.. :/ I'm thinking about stealing one of his pain pills that he got from the US.. with codeine .. :D That would might put me to sleep.. :/ :))

No comments: