Thursday, January 24, 2008

Angry with myself.

Ugh.. I was going to go to the Öppna Förskola today (open nursery) at the BVC/Midwife building, but they only have it on Mon, Tues, and Wed. I thought that it was Mon, Wed, and Thurs. :( Ugh.... So, I'm annoyed that I didn't look yesterday to see when it was. :( I looked this morning to double check on the times and saw the days. Now I have to wait until next week to go.

So that is annoying.

There are 2 ICA's in town. (Grocery store.) One in the middle of town, and another outside of town, which is the one we go to regularly. A Norwegian company bought that one, and they are putting in a cheap grocery store (like Lidl or Willy's). So, Fredrik and I are a bit annoyed about that. That now we have to go into town to go grocery shopping, where there is never any parking. Hmm... that has nothing to do with our plans for today, but I just remembered it.

So Leia and I will have to find something else to do today. :)

We miss Pappa lots. :(

No comments: