Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bingo.

It isn't jet lag.. :/ It is stress.
I realized that after I was alseep for 5 minutes before I got up with Leia.

We had our routine again last night. :) Nothing special with it. I changed her clothes and she had her tummy time while I straightened her room up some. And then we read Green Eggs and Ham. :) She liked that one. But she doesn't seem to like Puss in Boots. Everytime I read it, she starts crying... :D Maybe I just always read it at the wrong time. I'll have to start out with that one tonight. :))

She slept for about 45 minutes last night before she woke up.. :/ :) She was having trouble breathing because of her stuffed-up nose. We give her saline drops, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. She hates getting them (who wants salt water put up their nose?!), so we didn't want to do it last night, because then she'd never go back to sleep. But Pappa got some boogers out of her nose... :) And then she laid in bed and talked some until she fell asleep on her own.

Then she woke up at 01.00, and I fed her and she very easily went back to sleep. And I crawled in bed and finally fell asleep. She woke up at 05.30, which isn't too bad.

And she is in bed sleeping now. :)
She slept for about 3 hours yesterday. And then she slept a little in her vibrating chair yesterday in the early evening.

Pappa is on his way to the store now, to pick up some much needed groceries.

I got a paper in the mail to go to a baby massage group that the BVC has. I'm interested, and it is only 3 sessions. It starts next Tuesday. Each session is an hour. The midwife and BVC nurse really wanna helps us make friends, and she sent the paper to the house. I appreciate it greatly, that they are trying to help, I just don't know if I am up to it right now. :/ It is such a long walk there. And I know how to do the baby massage any ways.. :/

But I did get a paper from the Swedish Church and they have a Baby Café during the week. Different times depending on how old the baby is. And I have thought about going to that. There is a time for singing and playing, or just chit-chatting. That I would consider more. That might be a better place to meet some other moms. And it is just right down the street.

So, we'll see.. :/ :)

1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

We did baby massage with Trenton, but he was much younger (like he was only a month old or so) and he loved it. He still wants his legs rubbed sometimes.