Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tired kitty.

Caesar sleepin' on Leia's Tummen pillow. :)

Fredrik and I just watched Pusher. A Danish drug movie. Very, very good movie, btw. I had bought him the trilogy, so we will have to watch the other two, soon.

Leia is doing well, but still being a little weird about the eating issue. She won't eat unless she is asleep, or in a very strange position.. :/ :) But we are finding those positions that work, so it isn't that bad. :/ :) We are hoping it is a phase and that she gets out of it quickly. :/ :) She's really clingy right now, too, and wants to be held a lot, which is fine. :) She likes to co-sleep in the morning time, so she and I get in bed and she wants to be held very close. She likes to have her head as close to mine as possible, and then she closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Remember when I had my abscess problem after Leia showed up? And Fredrik had to take me to the doctor, and he had to reschedule a photo shoot with a journalist?! (About 2½ months ago.) Well, the picture and article were finally published! :) I'll try to get that scanned and share that asap. :))

No comments: