Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stupid people...

It is well known that there exists some very unintelligent people that live among us.

It just so happens that we have one living 2 doors down. (Actually one of the other houses that Fredrik and I looked at to buy.)

It snowed last night, and it is very, very cold outside, well below freezing.

And he is outside... washing his car......


But that isn't the cake topper!

I have the winner for the most unintelligent person of the year:

While Fredrik was in the ER, he had a guy in the next curtain that was there because of chest pains or tightening in his chest. The guy couldn't have been over 35.

Being only a curtain between us, it was impossible to not listen to entire conversations.

Well, he asked one of the nurses to come over to him. She walked over and he asked, "Can I be disconnected from my heart monitor so that I can go outside and have a cigarette?" There was a pause and she said, "Ummm.. No."

No comments: