Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sleep.

Leia fell asleep an hour earlier last night than she has been, at 22.00 last night. So, I see that as progress. :) And she woke up at her normal time at 02.15 or something like that. She easily ate and went back to sleep and then woke up after Pappa, 06.00.

And when I got up this morning when Fredrik left, I put her in her vibrating chair and she napped in there off and on and played with her favorite frog toy, while I managed to nap on the couch a bit.

I couldn't fall asleep again last night.. :/ But we all got naps yesterday evening, though. :) Fredrik napped in bed, and Leia was in her chair, but she woke up and ate, and then she napped for 2 hours while I held her and I napped during that time, too. The house will just have to wait.. :/ :) It looks like a human-sized tornado has gone through the house. :/

It will take time to get everything put away and situated, and we are just going to have to do a little at a time until it gets done. :/ :)

She is napping now in her swing. It might take awhile, but she will eventually get back to her right schedule. I just wish that I could fall asleep.. :/ Eventually it will fix itself. And once her sleeping gets better at night, then we can work on fixing a more routine schedule.

Fredrik was very stressed, depressed, and with a bit of anxiety about going back to work today. It has been awhile and he didn't want to go back. :))) But Spring is only a few months away, and then I know he will enjoy everything much more, when he can spend lots of time outside again.

We still miss Pappa.. :( Used to having him around these last 6 weeks or so.. But unfortunately he has to go back to work so that we can buy food and pay our bills... :D

No comments: