Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thank you, Mormor and Morfar!!

A big thank you to Mormor and Morfar for letting Fredrik, Leia, and I come and disturb their household for a whole month. :))

I must say, besides the illnesses, we have fully enjoyed our visit. :)




We know that they are going to miss us greatly, especially Leia, and we are going to miss them as well. Leia has gotten used to them rocking her to sleep, and Fredrik and I have enjoyed having help during the nights for a few extra hours of sleep.

So, Thank you! We'll miss you and we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are truly going to miss you all.
We have really enjoyed your visit!!
It just didn't last long enough:(
We will miss our special times with Leia. We hope to see you all again in July.We love you all very much!! Don't let Leia forget us:))

The McDonald's said...

I'm crying just by reading this. I know how important it is for children to spend with grandparents...I wish Trenton had grandparents that he could spend time with regularly. I hope you have a safe trip home.