Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

We decided to switch blogs... although, I'm not sure that was a joint decision, more my decision, since I write everything... :P :)) I thought this name a bit more fitting. :) And the New Year a good time for a switch.

But, Happy New Year!! :)

We celebrated very simply.. :/ :) We were all almost dead asleep, but we gathered for a toast around the TV, watching the ball drop in Times Square.

Leia is doing the same. Wanting to sleep all the time, but she wants to be held. But she is sleeping well in her swing. She is eating a lot, as well, which is good, and wetting many diapers. And she still has good humor, but not very talkative, she is just very, very tired right now.

We have most everything packed. A few things I think we are going to have to leave behind, and have Mormor and Morfar send us some time in the near future. We received so many beautiful presents at the baby party, and then we constantly had people stopping by with gifts or mailing them to us. And then Fredrik and I did our share of shopping, too.. :/ :))

But I think that is all for right now.. :P There is a Twilight Zone marathon on TV, and I wanna watch an episode before dinner.. :P :)

No comments: