Monday, January 28, 2008

Angry with myself again.

I went to the Öppen Förskola today.. but got there right when it ended.......
Very annoying.
I had the time wrong.
*sigh*
I WILL get there eventually, I am determined.

Leia's BVC nurse thought it was hilarious! :) And she said we could stay awhile anyways and she played some with Leia and then I chatted with my midwife a little. And then Leia and I made our way home. We walked a very loooong way home, to break the monotony of always going the same ways.

The weather is fantastic today! A great day for a long walk.
The weather has been staying around 5-6 degC (41-43 degF) throughout January! I have seen blooming bushes and we have Spring flowers growing in our yard!!!! Crazy stuff. Making me very, very anxious for Spring.

I think Mormor and Morfar have decided to come visit us from the middle of June until the end of July. That way they will be here for midsummer! That will give them 6 weeks with us.

Fredrik and I have watched Rescue Dawn and Saw IV, both were great!

1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

We watched Saw IV this weekend too, I have to say the worst I've seen out of all. When I say worst--I mean bloodest. We are watching Super Bad right now, so far very funny.