Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm all growed up now survey

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
Have you ever kissed someone?
Missed someone?
Told someone you loved them?
Drank alcohol?
Changed your own socks?

Time to show your friends you are actually over the age of 12 and don't base your life off of study hall.

50 questions for the people who are a little older.



1. What bill do you hate paying most?
- Annoying to pay: TV tax. Hate to pay: House payment.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
- Before Leia was born, during the summer, Fredrik and I went to a very nice restaurant by the water in town here.

3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
- No.

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
- Probably change my major at University.

Where is number 5?
who didnt make a num 5?

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
- Sleeping. Travelling. Being somewhere warm. :)

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- Lots of things. Most of all: Policewoman or a nurse.

8. How many colleges did you attend?
- Two. Ohio University in Athens. And during the summers I attended a local college near my parents' house so that I could graduate faster.

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
- I grabbed it out of the unpacked suitcase laying in the hallway upstairs. One less thing to unpack now!

10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
- Annoyed when Americans complain about gas prices when it is 3 times cheaper than in Sweden. (3$ a gallon in the US, 9$ a gallon in Sweden.)

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be and who would you take?
- Fredrik and a permanent move to Prague.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
- Leia was my alarm. :) And my first thought was warming milk as quickly as possible so I could go back to sleep. :))

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
- I hope that I can fall asleep (jet lag).

14. Favorite style of underwear?
- Ones that fit.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
- I love to cook, I am an organization freak (although you can't tell by the way the house looks now), so I love to clean and straighten the house.. a chore I hate..? Ummm.. I like mowing the lawn.. Maybe: Taking out the trash.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
- If I could find a place to volunteer now, I would (if it was possible with Leia, etc..).

18. Get up early or sleep in?
- Get up early.

19. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- Too many to name.

20. FavoritE THING TO DO AT NITE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX??
- This is a family show. ;)

21. Have you found love yet?
- I would think so. :)

22. When did you first start feeling old?
- When I saw teens at the mall, and realized I was 10 years older than them.. :/

23. Favorite 80's movie?
- Impossible to choose.

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
- Turkey.

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
- I can't go to Costco. But when we are in the States and go to Sam's we always stock up on bathroom stuff (toothpaste, shampoo, tooth brushes, etc.. etc..)

26. Beach or lake?
- Both?

WHERES 27 DUDE?
27??

28. Do you own property?
- Yes.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
- It wouldn't be a secret any more if I told! Some that I can share: I Spit On Your Grave, Last House on Dead End Street, Guinea Pig, and the Ilsa movies.

31. What's your drink?
- Water, hot chocolate, and some other stuff, too.

32. Cowboys or Indians?
- Cowboys.

33. Cops or Robbers?
- Both.

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
- The preppy, popular, annoying people that got fat, bald and ugly.. :))

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
- I don't use the car.

36. Norm or Cliff?
- Huh?

37. 'The Cosby Show' or 'The Simpsons?
- The Simpsons.

38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
- I don't think there have been mistakes.. just things out of our control.

39. Favorite type of chocolate?
- Hot chocolate.

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
- Christian Bale. If he is busy, than Miranda Otto (my girlfriend).

41. Indoors or Outdoors?
- Outdoors.

42. Have you ever crashed a car or truck?
- No.

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its actual purpose?
- No.

44. Last book you read for real?
- Bram Stoker's Dracula. (While I was pregnant.)

45. Do you have a teddy bear?
- Several.

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
- On an airplane, over the Atlantic.

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
- Napa Valley.

48. Do you go to church?
- No.

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
- Relationship change is not an option.. :/ :) And I am unemployed, so the answer is a no-brainer.

50. Just how OLD are you?
- 28.

No comments: