Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Guess what ?!

10½ hours! :)

We didn't think she would even sleep 9 hours like she did the night before last. But she made some peeps around 04.00 (which would have been 9 hrs), and I warmed some milk, and stood outside her door, and everything was quiet. I sneaked in her room as quietly and slowly as I could, and she was very asleep. I sneaked back out very quickly and quietly, and got back in bed. She made a few more peeps at 05.00 and then she woke up at 05.30.

After she ate at 05.30 I put her back in bed, but she didn't want that at all. :/ :) She was up for the morning. And right now she is asleep in bed for a nap, almost for ½ an hour now.

I know that babies can sleep through the night around months 3-4 for a while, and then start getting up again for night feedings, and then go back to sleeping through the night. So, we'll see if this is a temporary thing, or if it is going to stay around for awhile. :)

No comments: