Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Safe and sound.

Fredrik made it safe and sound to Falkenberg. He had some train trouble and got there a bit late, but he didn't miss anything, so that was good. :)

He called at 10.00 and woke me up! Leia was in her bed, and I was sleeping in bed, and after I got off the phone, I went to check on her, and she was just laying there looking around... I hate that.. :/ :) Not knowing how much she is sleeping and such.. Although I doubt she was laying there for TOO long, or she would have complained after awhile (I hope).

She slept 7 hours straight last night and then another 3½ hours or something like that.
Her sleeping was messed up a bit last night. She fell asleep around 17.00 and slept for an hour, and we woke her up, to change her clothes and feed her and such. She wasn't very happy with us for waking her up.. :D So that hour sleep shouldn't have happened so early and it messed up her night sleeping.

I haven't been out yet, but it looks cold outside.. :/
It has been snowing for most of the day, but there is only a little bit of snow on the ground.

Seems like forever before Pappa will be home again. :( Even though it is only 48 hours.
We miss him.

No comments: