Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Uneventful day.

Leia and I went today, and it was extremely uneventful. So uneventful that we aren't going back. :/ It is such a long walk, that I would rather just go on my own long walk. And the time there was pointless. There were only a few other children. All much older. And there were 2 boys who were around 4-5 years old that were violently kicking large, rubber balls around and I got annoyed that the mothers weren't anywhere to be found (but I wasn't surprised). There wasn't anything of her age to play with, so I was glad that I had taken along a few of her favorite toys. We stayed for about 45 minutes. A couple of the moms were visible, but not interested in chatting. Ehhh.. So, I was annoyed about that. I was hoping for more children and moms. When she gets a little bit older, we'll try again.

And then almost getting hit by the old lady made the trip even more unenjoyable. :/ :)






Leia is getting really good at rolling onto her side (from her back). She will raise her legs into the air and then roll to her side. :) She kept doing it this morning to play with a toy that was laying beside her.





In the bottom picture you can see what Mormor calls Leia's "milk" belly (instead of beer belly). :))

Fredrik ordered a walker (gåstol) from the baby store. She said it would be in some time this week, and then we can go pick it up!
And Fredrik has found a restaurant for us to go to in Säffle. (Sorta like Friday's.) So, we'll try to do that some time, too. :) Harry's

But I am really, really tired, so I think that is all for tonight. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures!!!!! She looks so much like you:)