Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Looong sleep.

Leia slept 11½ hours straight last night. :/ :) She's been sleeping very well lately. :) She is still, like always, fighting to sleep during the day. And I usually just hold her to let her sleep, and I nap then, too. Holding her now, while she is sleeping - typing with one hand isn't so fun. :)

You can tell her teeth are bothering her when she is very, very clingy (like this morning). She just screams if you lay her down, and she stares at me and even reaches.. :/ So, I just try to comfort her, and we assume it is her teeth, cause after you pick her up, she starts munching on her fingers. Being held is probably the only comfort she can really get I suppose.

Fredrik brought home a really cool toy from work. You put it against a wall and it will tell you the distance in any direction, and the area of the room. Volume, too, maybe?? :))

Planning to go to Öppen förskola today, but now it is nap time.

No comments: