Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Old people should not drive.

Leia and I were on our way home today from an uneventful trip to the Öppen Förskola, but besides that.. Older people should NOT be allowed to drive. :/

In Sweden it is a law that if someone is standing at a crosswalk or is on a crosswalk, the driver HAS to stop.

No cars were coming and I started across the street, after stopping and looking both ways 5 times like always. I started across the street, and a car came onto the road, and I kept going, and the car kept going and kept getting faster....

I froze in the street when I realize she wasn't stopping (probably like a deer). She had to slam on her breaks to not hit us. We were at least half way across. She would have killed both Leia and I if she would have hit us. Her face expressionless.

No comments: