Monday, January 07, 2008

Home from work.

Fredrik stayed home from work today. He is just a bit too tired and weak to be outside any. He will also stay home tomorrow as well, since the district nurse said it is customary to take a week off, tomorrow would make it a week. Tomorrow will also be his last day for his antibiotic (7 days total).

After I posted last night, I got in the couch and tried to fall asleep and didn't.. :/ Then at 04.30, Fredrik brought Leia to me and I fed her and put her back to bed, and I got back in the couch at 5, and I fell asleep some time after that. And then I was woken up at 08.30 by the telephone. And then I slept an hour or so in bed. :/ I've NEVER been affected by jet lag like this before.. :/

I am dead tired, though... :/

Today we received our mail for the past month and we received our Christmas cards that we didn't get because of being away. :) Fun opening them. :) And then we also received our first box that we sent:




Fredrik is at the store, getting a few things we need, and Leia is in bed taking a nap. I just had a bite to eat and I'm going to go shower.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to get some rest!!! You will get sick again. Mom's orders:))