Wednesday, January 16, 2008

US Embassy, Oslo?!

I received lots of papers from the US Embassy in Oslo, today.

The US State Department must have been fixing Leia's SSN (personnummer) and realized that I never changed my name.. :/ :D So, they sent me lots of paperwork, but they went ahead and filled out all my information on the form! (Super-nice!!!) And all I have to do is get our marriage license and other papers and then send it back to Oslo, and they will fix Leia's SSN and my new SSC (personnummer kort).

Just surprised that it came from Oslo.. :/ :)
I know lots of Americans that live on the West coast, instead of driving to Stockholm (East coast) to take care of Embassy issues, they drive the bridge to Copenhagen (Denmark) and do all business there instead. Apparently, processing time is double faster in Denmark.

The chimney sweep came today?!
He rang the bell at like 11.30 and I was super surprised, because we never had a "warning" paper that they were coming. He has been here for an hour now.. :/ :) He is really nice, though, couldn't be a day over 18.

Now it is lunch time.. :P

No comments: