Thursday, January 10, 2008

A little earlier.

I went to sleep a little earlier last night, not as early as I would like.. but hopefully some kind of progress.. :/ Fell asleep around 03.00 or something. And then Leia woke me up and I got up and went to bed. Fredrik had gotten up with her, so I was able to sleep some then. :)

But Leia woke up a little earlier than we want.. :/ He said she woke up at 04.30. We hope to keep her wake-up time around 06.00.
So, last night she slept from, 21.15-00.15 and 00.30-04.30, so about 7 hours during the night.

And when Fredrik woke me up to come downstairs, when he left for work, 07.30, she had already been sleeping about 40 minutes on the couch. She woke up when I got in the couch with her, but I easily helped her back to sleep, and we slept there until 10.00! So, I'm guessing that is the rest of her night sleep. Now if we can move up the time, and squish it together, we'll be good to go.. :D

Luckily Pappa went to bed so early last night, he was able to get up with Leia, I hope he napped some, too, though.

Leia "likes" (not sure if she likes it, but she does it continuously) to hit her feet on the floor as hard as possible and it makes a thumping noise.. :/ :) She'll hold her legs straight up in the air for a long time and then lower then one at a time really fast.. :/ :) Silly baby.

I am dead tired right now, :/ Much worse than yesterday. Maybe that will help me fall asleep later.. :/ I don't know if I am supposed to nap during the day to help my sleeping, or if I am supposed to stay up.. Because I feel like when I stay up that I am so extremely overtired and stressed that I can't fall asleep.. :/ So, I dunno..
It is extremely stressful and.. difficult without having sleep.. :/

Right now it is difficult making scheduled naps for Leia, until we fix her night sleeping, because then that affects when she gets tired during the day. So, it will take a little longer to get us on a routine. And then I hope to work a daily walk with the stroller into our schedule, but that will have to wait until I'm sleeping again, because I barely have the energy to go up and down the stairs.. :D

I hope that my posts aren't too annoying right now.. :/ :D But I am extremely tired. :/ (Have I said that before???) :))))

No comments: