Thursday, January 10, 2008

I want to sleep.

I really want to sleep. :( I need to sleep.. :(

I have a constant headache that moves from different places in my head.. :/ And now I've started getting pains under my eyes, my upper cheek bones..

I have no idea what to do to fix this sleeping problem. :/
Ehhh..

Leia fell asleep around 21.00, Fredrik went to bed right after Leia and then she woke up at 00.30 to eat. She went right back to sleep; it is nice that that is never a problem.

I think I fell asleep at 5 yesterday morning, and then Fredrik woke me up at 6 to tell me he was getting up..... And then he woke me up at 7 to go downstairs to be with Leia. I haven't slept in a week. :/

It can't still be jet lag, can it?!?!
Ehh... I will have to sleep eventually.. :/

But I read that with time zone differences, it usually takes a day for every hour difference for a baby to fix its sleeping. Which seems to be what she is doing now. So, she should soon catch up to her normal sleeping time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could be having some sinus problems. Try taking a sleeping pill. Let Fredrik watch Leia and you take something to help you sleep. ask the doctor if necessary for something.