Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sick.

So I am sick. :/

We thought that Leia was sick, too. But she seems to be her normal energetic self. :/ She kept waking up last night.. Which wasn't so fun. Put her in bed with me and Fredrik slept on the couch, but she wouldn't sleep. Tried giving her some formula, and that didn't do anything. I eventually put her in her playpen and got in bed. :/ :) Then Fredrik worked with her a bit later and she finally went to sleep and then he joined me in bed.

She sneezed a few times last night and has a stuffed up nose.. but she is just as energetic as ever. :/ So maybe she is teething. Who knows.. :/ :)

I have a bad headache, my nose is stuffed up and my throat is sore. I'm not coughing, so it is definitely a head cold.

At least Fredrik was home for one day while I am sick.. :/ Not going to be a fun week!

Yesterday I started keeping myself doped up with American medicines, trying to fight it as much as I can. Cold + flu tablets and some dayquil and nyquil..

Now it is time for a shower, and hoping that Leia will take her nap without a problem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are sick:( I sympathize. Hopefully Leia's problem is teething:)
luv u,
mom