Sunday, September 07, 2008

Not sure.

We think Leia has a cold, but we still aren't sure. :/ Just head congestion like I do. Her nose is stuffed up and runny all the time, but she isn't coughing at all. She is a little warm to touch, but not so much that we have taken her temperature. Haven't given her any baby tylenol yet.. going to let her work it out for a couple of days before giving her any.

She only slept barely 1½ hours today. She has been really happy though, and playing very well. She gets annoyed when her nose is really runny, but besides that she has been a champ. :)

She went to bed very easily tonight, but she woke up 20 minutes later. :)) Fredrik got her back to sleep without a problem.



Aha.. now she woke up again and we went up and we decided to give her some tylenol and we wiped her nose and put her pacifier in her mouth, helped her lay down. She put her knees up under her and put her butt up in the air, and that was that. Poor thing wants to sleep. She has to be so tired.. Not sleeping last night and sleeping so little today.

We're expecting this all night. :)
I'm not feeling too bad except a headache and just icky. Last night I was dead asleep after I gave up with Leia. So I told Fredrik to make sure to wake me if he gets tired of the sick baby (if I don't wake up from her crying).

Fredrik was great taking care of Leia today. I sat on the couch and sniffled while he played with Leia in the floor. :) And I got to sleep in until almost 10. I don't remember the last time that I slept that long.

Awhile back, Fredrik bought Leia the cutest pj's, from a store in Ed I think.. when he was there one day working. Here is one of them:





My little Hercules, trying to lift her box:





After this picture, she lowered the box to the floor, on her toe.. :D And she was still bent over and leaning on it, so her weight was on her toe too.. :D She started screaming and tried to move her toe, but couldn't because she was still leaning on the box.. :D

That box is heavy, too..! It has a wooden dog toy in it from Farmor.

She still isn't walking.. :/ She has taken at most 3-4 steps at one time. She'll take 1-2 steps no problem. Once in awhile she'll take 3. She seems very unsure of herself.

Difficult to think that she is almost 11 months old.. almost 1 year old.. Time has gone by quickly.. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pj's are really cute. I can't believe she picked up that container!!! I know how heavy it is!!!!! She is standing very steady with it. Hope you both feel better soon.
mormor