Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School.

I finally met with my SPCS teacher today and he gave me everything I need for the class. So that means I don't have to order any books! Yay! Much cheaper that way. :) We went over a few things and it should be pretty straight forward I think. While I talked with my teacher, Fredrik and Leia walked around and looked at some ducks. :)

Tomorrow Fredrik is going to work plenty over, because of having to come home early on Thursday as well. So he'll go in early tomorrow, and stay a little later. Of course this week there are lots of little things that he has to do.. :/ :) And on Thursday he has his eye appointment that we didn't get to have before.

Our chair was delievered today! I took some pictures but it is upstairs and I don't wanna go get it.. :P :)) So I'll put some pix on tomorrow.

Leia barely walked at all today. :/ :) Just like her talking, some days it is lots and sometimes nothing. She slept a good 3 hours today. And we had 2 tons of pellets delievered. :)

But now it is an early nap time... tired.. :P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the clasp in her hair!! She is a beautiful little girl:) That is good about your books! You will do well with your schooling:)