Tuesday, September 02, 2008

How was your day?

Ehh.. could have been better.

It was fine until I had my doctor's appointment.

Leia didn't wake up until 07.00. She slept 12 straight hours last night. She is sleeping 11-12 straight hours during the night, which is awesome! Since we changed her schedule she is going to bed without a problem at 19.00.

She had her double portion of breakfast. She sat and played in her play pen while I showered. She listens to Metallica since it is her favorite. She sits and looks through her books. When a new song starts she headbangs a little, thanks to Pappa.

We know that she likes Metal.
Leia screams in the car - she hates it. On the way home from the summer house last time, Fredrik put in Metallica, sorta high, and Leia stopped crying and fell asleep!!! :D So now that is what she listens to. :)

We went on our morning walk. I was going to go into town and let her swing in the swings, but the walk takes awhile, and I knew I wouldn't get back in time for her nap. (She likes having a shedule.) So we went on a walk on the other side of the main street by our house, there are lots of interlocking streets, unlike our street, and they are doing some construction on the streets, so that was something fun to look at.

She only slept 2 hours today for a nap instead of her 3. I hope to goodness she doesn't start sleeping only 2 hours.. :/ Leia ate well for lunch and we played some and got ready to leave for my doctor's appointment.

On the way to the appointment, I left early, Leia and I stopped at the little park and she got to swing. There is only one baby swing, which isn't very practical. I found another really nice park situated inbtwn some houses but there are no baby swings there.

I had some insomnia problems in the past few months, Fredrik called to get me a doctor's appointment so that I could maybe get some sleeping pills. He called and they said that they won't give them, and she suggested that I talk to a therapist instead.. since it is common that new moms have sleeping troubles. So I go and talk to the therapist and she said that they want to figure out why I'm not sleeping instead of giving me pills. So we talked, and it was fun to talk to someone but she didn't help me sleep.

I went back again for a 2nd appointment and then I went back again today for a last visit. She didn't help with anything. Not sure why I kept going back. But today she wanted to talk about me being overweight.. which was extremely counter-productive. And made me a little angry and depressed. Are you supposed to go to a therapist happy and leave depressed?? I had to explain to her about what PCOS is and it was just.. annoying. And it made me sad. If I was sad about anything before because of not being able to sleep it would have been not having a job.. or the difficulty with obtaining a job.

So I'm glad I'm not seeing her anymore because I don't like her anymore. :/ And come to find out that she is the sister of my studievägledare........ (school guidance councelor for classes). I hate small towns.....

Ehhh..
So now I'm depressed......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when you use to play Metalica in the car when we were together!!!! I learned to like it:) Leia is her mother's daughter!!!!
love, mom