Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Contact.

I finally e-mailed my SPCS teacher last night, and he called me today and we tried to find a good day that we could meet. He doesn't have evening hours like he did last term.. :( So we have to meet during the day. He said his schedule is so very full this term, obviously he has lots of students. But he said that once I get started it shouldn't take me very long or be very difficult. Which is what I am hoping for. I just have to make sure that I remember everything that I learned before summer..... :/ :) And then learn the computer program, and then I think it will be a piece of pie.

We'll meet next Tuesday. Fredrik will come home a little earlier to watch the munchkin'.

Leia barely slept an hour today, by the time I put her in bed, warmed my lunch, ate my lunch and looked at the Internet for a few minutes she had woken up. :( And she wouldn't sleep any more than that. (Her nose was running so much she couldn't breath.) But at least since she only slept an hour today she completely passed out tonight, which is always nice. :) But I didn't manage to get anything done today.. which is always annoying. :/

I managed to vacuum ½ the living room!!! :T

Leia love pillows.
And she "sings" now too.. :/ :)
She will blow bubbles with her saliva while saying "mamma" at the same time..... :/ :)
Monday she stood in the middle of the living room floor, while holding and reading a book.. then I realized that she was pooping too.. :/ :D
And she LOVES bouncing up and down on Mamma and Pappa's bed.

Hmm...
Fredrik had to measure the bottom of the lake in Bengtsfors. A guy came up and they went out on a boat and they did some stuff.. But I guess none of it registered, so he is going to have to come back and they are going to have to do it again..

We have 7 people RSVPed for Leia's birthday party already. :)

Last Thursday Fredrik took some boxes to some friends that are moving. (He did it during the day when he should have been working of course.) :)) He came home with three adorable kitties (non living) that I admired. So they are sitting on our new bookshelves.

We should hopefully be getting our chair that we ordered. :/ They said 4-5 weeks.. Which I hope is soon!

Hmm...
We'll probably be getting rid of some of Leia's things soon. People have some interest in some items. It makes me sad.. Which is probably normal. Better to sell everything instead of keeping it in the cellar.. :/ especially the clothes. Even if we wanted to get pregnant again, the odds aren't very optimistic in our direction. Which is okay, we are very content with our one munchkin'.

Hmm...
Fredrik is trying to find someone to fix the fireplace. He'll hopefully be making some calls tomorrow.

Ehh.. it is late.. :P My head is empty even though I know there are some things I am forgetting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, is she relaxed!!!!! Wish I could get that relaxed:)