Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Early.

Fredrik came home early today to give me a break. I felt a bit guilty about it, but I was really having difficulty keeping up with Leia. :/ She is getting better.. but I am not. :/ :( Her nose wasn't runny at all today. I never knew how difficult it was to get dried, crusted snot off of a baby's nose..... :/ It was like super glue.

Leia and I went on a walk into town this morning. I really didn't want to go, but it was sorta nice to get out even though I wasn't feeling well. Needed to get some stuff: stamps, cheese, apple juice, etc.. We go through so many stamps. :/ It is so expensive sending mail to the US, 11sek, or almost 2 dollars. I think it is 90 cents (5,4sek) to send normal mail to Sweden from the US. Which is the cost of sending a letter within Sweden.

I had some videos to put on today, but I just didn't get to it sorry. :/ I'll try to do it tomorrow. It takes quite a while for them to upload.

Fredrik has a work meeting in Uddevalla tomorrow, which is a couple hours south of here. The meeting should be done about when he would normally finish work, but afterwards they always have a social get-together, have dinner and bowling or something of the sort. He told them he wasn't able to stay after the meeting. Which I also feel bad about. He wants to come home, but he probably won't be home until after Leia is in bed anyways.. :/ :) But it is such a long drive, he doesn't want to come home so late in the evening/night. If I wasn't sick then he would probably definitely stay, as he always does.

She is keeping me drained of energy. :/ Which is also why I think that I'm not getting better. I've been coughing more and sneezing a lot more.

And I've decided that I REALLY want THIS.

No comments: