Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Headache.

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I took 4 Tylenol at 6.45 and then at 7.45 I took 3 Advil, and the headache wouldn't go away. I had it all day, pulsating the left side of my head.. Until I had some coke tonight, I took a few drinks of regular coke (which I never, ever drink) and then it finally drifted away a little....... Annoying !!! I still have it, but at least it isn't as bad as it has been all day.






Fredrik was able to get plenty done at work today, so he didn't have to come home too late! Which was nice.. because Leia wouldn't sleep, and she screamed and cried for 2 straight hours. I couldn't get her to stop.. :/ And that didn't help my headache. :(

The headaches are weird. Probably caused by my TMJ (jaw problems caused by stress) ... and I have a brace to wear in my mouth so that I don't clench, but sometimes I get the headaches anyways. They are like migraine headaches. They just don't go away. It takes time, a quiet, very dark room, and did I say time?







Leia's walking comes and goes. She of course usually tries to walk when she is standing on a book or her pants are under her feet or she has one foot in a toy box..... So she always ends up falling.. :/ :)

At least she eats well. She will eat anything. She loves vegetables. We sometimes have to mask her meats behind veggies. :/ :)

Fredrik's workmate is looking for a house.. where he moved from. :/ So I guess he and his wife will be moving away. We hope to go see their animals soon, even if Leia doesn't get much out of it. :/

Leia and I will meet Fredrik at the eye place tomorrow so that we can help Pappa pick out glasses that he likes. :) When I pick out glasses I have to solely use Fredrik's judgement, because I can't see what I look like with the glasses on. :/ I am completely blind. I'd love to have eye surgery.. :/ But not so pressingly important to spend so much money on that. :/ :))

Hmmm...
Leia didn't sleep so I didn't get anything done today.. :/ I really need to get lots more school work done. I sent my 2nd assignment to my Swedish teacher (which I've probably said), but haven't heard anything about either of them. Tomorrow I'll go by my teacher's office to pick up a few more papers that he had forgotten to print out for me.

Just feels like I have so much to do and so little time. Which it probably isn't as bad as I think it is.. But I think I just need more of a baby-break than what I get. But there really isn't much that can be done about that.. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of her on the changing table!!! Her hair is so wild!!!!! All the pics are good. Hope your headache is better.