Monday, March 03, 2008

Yay!

I found a paper, around 16.00, in the office with a whole bunch of questions. And I hastily tried to do them or see if I could do them, realizing that I probably should have been studying that..... So I was stressed and decided to not take the test and have him explain the stuff to me instead, and take the test next week.

I get there and ask him to explain it and he was incredibly surprised I had gotten so far and said that none of that was on the test and told me that I should go ahead and take it.

So, I took it and got an MVG! Highest grade. :)
So of course I am extremely proud of myself. :))
He was impressed. :) And then we went over the stuff that I was curious about.

Fredrik dropped me off and he came home with Leia and had his first time at home alone with her! :) They had a nice evening, I'm sure. :) And he put her to bed and I got a nice walk home in the not too cold, fresh air. :)

Now a little rest. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you!!!!! Knew you could do it:)
Love,
mom and dad

The McDonald's said...

Congrats!! I got a B on my first College Algera test. Which surprised me. We get to correct the test for 1/2 credit too.

Hillary said...

Thank you, thank you!

And congrats to you, too, Carie! :) Well done! :)