Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Voting.

Today is voting day in Ohio, my home State. I sent in my absentee ballot last week, so even if they don't get it by today, as long as the postmark is before today, I'll still be allowed to vote for the Presidental Election in November. It is always exciting watching the Presidental Election, even here in Sweden. The National channel has full, complete coverage, just as good as in the US. So I don't feel like I am really missing anything. :)

Is it me or does Leia remind you of the Staypuff marshmellow man from Ghostbusters?!?!



:D

Not that much else happening around here.. :P The weather was sooo beautiful today. Not cold at all and a little warm even.

I bought something from two young girls that came to the door this evening. They loved Leia of course. They were doing a fundraiser, and it was for UNICEF, so I couldn't say no. :)

That is all for now.. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!
She is adorable. She is the sweetest and best baby ever:)
love you Leia,
mormor

The McDonald's said...

That picture is adorable:)