Friday, March 28, 2008

Not sick.

I'm not sick.. technically. :)
Just tired and overwhelmed. :)

House keeping and cooking, and fulltime school work, and a 5 month old that can crawl..... Just tired and all that.
I've been having bad headaches and getting dizzy and lightheaded.
I thought I was sleeping very well. I usually go to bed around 21.30 every night, but I might not be sleeping as well as I thought I was.

And Leia is ALL over the place. :/ :)
She took it easy for awhile but now she is crawling everywhere and of course getting into everything she shouldn't. And she isn't interested in napping now. She is very happy and all that and doesn't get the least bit tired during the day (at least she is pretending well, and not going to sleep). She just wants to play, but it doesn't give me a second's rest. :/ :)

Crawling at 5 months.. And for awhile now she has been trying to pull herself up. Not into a sitting position but to a standing position. And honestly, we don't think it will be long before she walks.. :/

I barely get 30 seconds to sit still before having to go after her again. Of course that comes along with the "joys of parenting" but I thought we had at least 2-3 more months before that would begin.

I've been so bad at keeping up with people lately. I feel so bad about that. So many people I need to get in touch with.

Argh.. but now I should try to read a little while I might have a second.

No comments: