Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just passed.

Leia received a 5 month birthday present from Farmor, today! A little book with adorable kittens. This is the next best thing she can have until Caesar gets a little more friendly. :))

The test was "okay." I passed with 75%, which is the lowest you can get to pass. I missed 8 questions out of 36. Which didn't really surprise me. There were strange words that I had never seen before. It was over Microsoft Word.. and the thing is is that .. with a program like that.. if you do something wrong or can't remember which menu you go to to do something, you can just click the next one until you find it. So, to me the test is really pointless and silly. Fine, if the test was like the Datorkunskap (computer knowledge) tests that I had, where you actually had to make tables and columns, etc.. etc..

*grumble*grumble*grumble*

And guess what?!?!
I finally heard from my Swedish teacher! She isn't dead!!

Obviously she didn't get the first 4-5 e-mails I sent.

There is lots to explain, but.. let's just say that I don't have very high.. opinions of her at this point.
She was very, very confused about some work that I sent her, which made me look very, very stupid, like I didn't know any Swedish at all. But it is actually her fault, and I know she is going to feel stupid once she realizes the mistake she made. It is all too much to explain.

Fredrik came home early today and he got a short nap in. He isn't sick, he just feels a little "icky."

I am completely dead tired. I have been all day.

After my test, we took some things to the post office. Then we went and bought a present for Saturday. We hope that he will like it. :/ We bought a Star Wars theme LEGO set .. he is turning 8, so we are crossing our fingers and holding our thumbs that he likes it. But if not, I am giving Mom the receipt to exchange if necessary. :)

And I bought a new rug for the sitting room upstairs. And I bought some shelf-thingies to go on the walls in the breakfast room.

Then we went to the bank and I paid (finally) for my learners permit for my drivers license. We'll see how all that goes and whatever more hoops I'll have to jump through to be able to start "learning how to drive" (even though I've had an American drivers license for.. 12+ years).

And then I bought some Thai food for dinner. I am tired of cooking. :)) Super yummy, too. Right now Pappa is giving Leia her bath. A chance for them to spend some time together and a chance for me to have a couple of minutes by myself or get some work done.

I'll post some more pictures later, if I remember and get a chance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you passed:) She seems really interested in the book!!!!
mormor