Saturday, March 29, 2008

Video.

I've been trying to upload the video all day today, but it just won't process.. :/ Very annoying.

We've had a very nice day today. :)
Fredrik got to spend some time with his Leia and I got some school work done.

The heat is going full blast, and I've been freezing all day.. Hate that.

Not that much going on, nothing special at least.

I'm watching House of 1000 Corpses. Leia is in bed. And Fredrik is playing a computer game. :) I'm going to grab some Swedish stuff and look at that for the rest of the evening, while "watching" my movie. :)

We had a nice trip into town today to try to accomplish some things. :) I bought some things that I doubt we needed, but what is the point of having money, if you don't enjoy it at least every now and then. :)

The weather is rainy, but at least it is helping the snow go away faster, and now we don't have much snow left. Supposed to rain tomorrow, too.

No comments: