Sunday, March 02, 2008

Post.

I was going to post lots of pictures this evening, but I am just too tired to do it now. When Leia went to bed, Fredrik and I finished a (boring) movie that we had started earlier in the day, and I've been trying to study since then (as I have all day). Not sure if I've accomplished anything, but I hope to do well on my test tomorrow. It won't be until around 17.00. The account stuff I can do - any of it that concerns numbers, where the numbers should go, or any specific info about the account - I can do pretty okay, I think. It is more.. obscure words and info that I am scared of. I am extremely nervous about it though, it doesn't matter if I know the material or not. I could be having a test over myself and I'd probably still have butterflies in my tummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test!!!! Love the picture of caesar. Did he take his little toy out with him?
mormor