Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bumper.

So, we can't use that bumper any more around Leia's crib. :/ It is from IKEA and very flimsy. She can easily unattach it. And this morning when I went to get her, she was laying long-ways in her crib, with her leg over the bumper and through the slots in the crib!! So, going to have to use something that can withstand her usage. :))

You can see in this picture, I had to move her blankets infront of the ficus, so that she can't walk over to it and pull the leaves off. The covers stop her from getting too close. And in the picture she is trying to get the bees off her PJs. Something she does endlessly when she is wearing clothes with a picture on it. She will do the same to her pillows and blankets, too.





She is getting really good at maunuvering the walker (gåstol). She has realized that she can move to wherever she wants to go. Which I think is helping her learn to crawl. Because she knows that she can move to something she wants..

Fredrik thinks she looks like a little boy in these pictures, and I have to agree. :)





Yesterday, Fredrik felt like he was getting a cold. All of the NCC people that he work with are sick, so.. he is trying to not get sick. He was really tired this morning, so he was going to go and do some things for the sanitation project and then he is going to come home. He was going to have to come home early today anyways because of my test at 14.00.

He has signed up for his Pappa leave! (Finally!)
He will take Mondays off from now until the end of June. (Besides next week, next week he took off Tuesday instead because I have lots of appointments.) And some weeks he has Tuesday off as well, in the case of Monday being a holiday, etc.. So, it will be nice to have him home more; I'm sure Leia will like it, too. :) And I know that I will like it. :)) So he'll have a 5 day weekend around Easter.

The house is looking better. :) Of course it isn't a bad as I think it is. I think that I just get a little overwhelmed and a little frantic. :)) But we still have some curtains to hang up in the breakfast room. I put up one, but haven't had the time to do the other 3.
And I've done tons of laundry the last couple of days.

I still haven't heard from my Swedish teacher. I've sent her 4 e-mails over the past couple of weeks and I haven't gotten any kind of response. I'm ready to e-mail someone else at the school and ask if she still works there any longer. It is keeping me from caring about my Swedish school work, and it isn't very motivating when my teacher isn't expecting any progress from me.

I absolutely love doing the book keeping (bokföring). It is a lot of fun.

Leia is growing out of her clothes so quickly.
I got out some new onesies from the US, and they are 6-9 month, and they are way too small, I couldn't even snap them. And then she has some others that are 6-9 months and they just barely fit her.

We bought some PJs this past Saturday, and one was a size 74 (9-10 month), thinking we would use it for the future, but it fits her now, perfectly. In length and width. The other is a size 80 (10-12 month) and that fits her as well.
So all the clothes that we bought that I thought would fit her this Summer, she will probably wear this Spring.. :/ :)

And she won't wear socks! As soon as she gets a chance, she pulls them off, so now I don't even put any on her. :/ :) It isn't so cold any more, so her feet don't get cold. And some of her pants have built in feet anyways.

Today I have another computer test, and we are going to try to find a birthday present for our party on Saturday. We are so looking forward to it! Our first social get together since we moved in 10½ months ago! :( I'm making some brownies to take, and they are going to have some hotdogs and hamburgers. It will be outside at a local camping area, and if it rains (like it has been doing nonstop for awhile now) there is a cabin we will use.

And if you haven't already, you HAVE to see Hot Fuzz.. one of the funniest movies EVER.

Now I need to try to make myself do some Swedish work......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures!!!!
mormor