Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun with Mamma and Pappa.

Lots of pictures today. :)

My dentist appointment went well. I hate going to the dentist, but this was a really fast trip. They only had to fix a cavity that needed refilled. So they didn't have to do much drilling.

I was really stupid, though.
I was rinsing with water.. And..
I dropped my cup with water in it..... :T
I felt like a complete idiot, my leg was soaked, as well as the floor. And they laughed and said that it happens all the time, but I don't believe them.. :P
Fredrik and Leia didn't believe them either.. :P

Leia is spitting up a lot. Mostly clear liquid.. saliva.
But there is milk mixed in, too.
And she is extremely constipated. She will scream and cry when she needs to go poo. We actually ran into her BVC nurse today and she agreed that that didn't sound so good, but the spitting up could be because of the tummy problems. So she said we should get some special formula at the pharmacy and give her that every now and then, sorta like a laxative, to help loosen her up.

Every day I give her:
- 1 veggie
- 2 fruits (one of those is always prunes)
- water
- fruit juice

So, she shouldn't be constipated.. :/ :)
We are really hoping this well help her. We know it is affecting her sleeping during the day sometimes. Sometimes she'll wake up an hour early from her nap.
And considering how happy she is all the time considering how unhappy her tummy is, like Fredrik said today, I can't imagine how happy she would be if she could properly go potty. :/ :)

Farmor, Farfar and Great-Aunt Gittan stopped by this evening, on their way to Nössemark. Leia had been in bed for ½ an hour, so they will come by tomorrow to say hello to her. :) And they only got to look around the bottom level of the house, as we didn't want to chance waking her up (the stairs are very loud). Caesar even makes it sound like a full grown adult is going up and down the stairs.

Fredrik worked on Monday, he was off today. He will work on Wednesday, and then he has a half day on Thursday. He has Friday-Tuesday off, then, too. :))) Not bad. :)

I've read about 13 chapters in my computer class today.. :P

Ehhh.. :P
Not that much else.. :P
I wanna read some more before I get too tired.. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. nice to see you with her:)
mormor