Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vinegar.

Today we got up and got ready early and we went to the grocery store. With much success, too, because it was empty. We hate going shopping when it is crowded, so today we were able to take our time and probably buy more than what we needed.. :P

And of course a picture of Leia in the car on the way home. I love her pants. They are from Baby Gap. And are size 6-9 months! They are almost too small around the waist - they are a bit tight, but they are slightly too long. So, she will hopefully get to wear them a little in the future when her tummy slims down some when she gets a little more active.

I cleaned the fish tank today, with vinegar, and now the whole house stinks. :/ Leia has been asleep for almost 3 hours, so we are anxiously awaiting for her to wake up so Fredrik can go rinse out the tank in the shower.

We don't think that the people that have lived in the house before us have ever oiled the deck, because some parts are green..... :/ So that is the first thing that Fredrik and I are going to have to do this Spring is oil the wood, and hope that we can keep it okay for a while, and not have to replace the wood too soon. Really, really annoying.

Fredrik had a bank appointment last week, to discuss financial stuff, an annual meeting. And the banker lives a street over from us or something like that, and she was more than willing to share neighborhood gossip. :) Of the people that moved into the other house we looked at to buy, it is 2 houses down. And we knew they had a baby, but I guess they had twins! So, she had lots of "fun" info to share. :)

This happened last week, but it was really annoying. Fredrik bought 2 (Triss) lottery tickets (50kr). We won on both of them! Winning 175 kr! So, he bought 7 more tickets... And we didn't win anything!!!?! We were very unhappy.. :/

School is going okay. I hate the program that the school uses, though. :/ It is called "First Class" and I have used it before with a school in Stockholm, but I didn't have to use it very often, then. And I hope that I won't have to now, either. It is extremely primative. It is.. awful to use and right now all I can do is log in, it isn't letting me access anything. So, I've e-mailed and I've gotten no help. So, now I am trying the computer teacher, to see if she can fix the problem. And I talked to her about when I might be able to take my first computer test next week.

And I am re-vamping my movie blog.. :P
Yes, of course I have time for this!! A 4 month old, a full time student, actively write one blog, why not another?! :))
When I started the first movie blog, I had to write all the code myself. So, it was difficult having the time to do everything that needed to be done for it. Now Blogger has a much more simple posting and html editing option, so I don't have to code everything myself. So, I decided to move the reviews to a new blog, which will take awhile, but that is okay. I found a great template, and added my own little *spark* to it, with the popcorn picture. And then I also use that as my rating platform. :)
I'm all excited about my movie review site.......
Hillary's Move Review

I found the popcorn picture and then Fredrik helped me with transparency and all that stuff. I like it. :P

This week.. Dentist for me on Monday.. blah.... I hate going to the dentist. And hopefully I can take my computer test some time. And on Thursday, Fredrik has to go to Trollhättan. They are having a day there, a "fun" day ... they will go over some work surveys and talk about lots of "important" things. And then go bowling, and have dinner. It was going to be from 08-20.00. But they changed it to 13-22.00.

But now Leia is awake, and it is time for her to try carrots for the first time. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems to be interested in something. She looks so big and so old

Hillary said...

She sits and looks out the window during our car trips now. She never falls asleep.