Monday, February 11, 2008

Lots of baking.

I did lots of baking today. I made 4 medium sized quiche, for Fredrik to take to work. Cut in half, they are a perfect size for him to take for lunch.




I was also going to make some homemade bread, but after doing the 4 quiche and a batch of brownies, I was too tired to do bread, too. :/ :)

Leia is doing well. She went to sleep around 18.00 last night and woke up around 04.30. She ate and went back to bed and got up around 07.30. And she slept well today, too. :)

Tomorrow, Leia and I will go on a walk into town and pick up my ECDL (computer) text book. The teacher said that she would order it for me, cause she can get it for about 500sek (77$), cheaper than what I would pay on the Net to order it myself, at 750sek (115$). It arrived this afternoon, but I couldn't get there today, so we'll go get it tomorrow during the day.




Leia is in bed. It is time for a semla, and a little look at the TV, and then some studying!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look so good. I know they taste good!!!

The McDonald's said...

Ok, I want these receipes too...

Looks like textbooks are just about the same price as in the U.S. I spent $120 on a used College Algebra book. I'm glad I don't pay for tuition right now.

Hillary said...

These are high school text books!!