Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mamma and her pumpkin'.

Not the most attractive picture of me.. :/ :) My hair has been falling out like crazy, but I read that that happens and that it will fix itself. And when I'm stressed I lose an unnatural amount of hair anyways.. But I'm super self-concious about it though.. :/

Fredrik left around 11 and Leia and I miss him already. She has been sleeping since 11.30, so I've had some lunch and I've managed to get a little studying in (taking a little break now). It was really nice having Pappa here in the morning today. We only have him on the weekend mornings.

The book keeping test will be over the first 4 chapters, and it is the last chapter that has scared the poopies out of me.... :/ :) It is about legal/law stuff, and it is confusing! :) Once again, remembering all these weird words in Swedish takes a little more time.

And I'm trying to catch up a little with my Swedish work, which isn't so difficult.

Back to work.. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet picture:)
love,mom

The McDonald's said...

Sometimes the hair thing doesn't fix itself. I have an ungodly amount of hair and every since my pregnancy I've lost handfulls on a daily basis and it hasn't slowed down at all. It is normal though.