Saturday, February 02, 2008

High School Questionaire

1. Who was your best friend?
- Freshman year: Jen G., Jen A., and Amanda K. The rest of the years it was: Jen. A., Carie D., Irene R, and Brian H.

2. What sports did you play?
- Track & Field. And then I did every music group possible: Marching Band, Pep Band, and Jazz, too.

3. It's Friday night, where were you?
- (American) Football game, basketball game, or with friends.

4. Were you a partier?
- Not in the conventional sense.

5. Were you considered a flirt?
- Oh my goodness, no.

6. Ever skip school?
- Not in High School.

7. Were you a nerd?
- That would be a yes.

8. Did you get suspended/expelled?
- No. Not even a detention.

9. Can you sing the fight song?
- Yes. And still play it on my sax and all the versions of our melody that I made up on my own from being tired of playing that same melody 500 times a week for 4 years....

10. Who was your favorite teacher?
- I had lots. Maybe Mr. Elsasser, Fresh and Soph English teacher. Also Mr. Hubbard, Senior English teacher. I also really liked my Biology/Genetics teacher, but I don't remember her name. And I probably misspelled everyone else's name anyways.

11. Favorite Class?
- English and any kind of math. I really liked Astronomy, too. Thought about doing Astronomy at University, but then I would have had to have studied Physics, too...... :/ :)))

12. What was your school's full name?
- Marion L. Steele Amherst High School

13. School mascot?
- A comet.

14. Did you go to Prom?
- Junior and Senior Year.

15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
- Never!

16. What do you remember most about graduation?
- Officially being done with school.

17. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
- Lots of fun memories. Too many to name.

18. Where were you on senior ditch day?
- Didn't have one. :(

19. Did you have a job your senior year?
- No.

20. Where did you go most often for lunch?
- Senior Lounge.

21. Have you gained weight since then?
- Lost some.

22. When did you graduate?
- 1998.

23. What did you do after graduation?
- Went to Ohio University in Athens.

24. Who was your Senior prom date?
- Justin.

25. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
- No. Can't since we aren't in the US. But I would definitely go if we were there.

26. Who was your home room teacher?
- Freshman year: the drafting teacher I think. Sophomore year: don't remember. Junior year: Spanish/French teacher. Senior year: Mr. Smith? (calculus teacher).

No comments: