Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fredrik, too..

Fredrik is having strange dreams now, too. He had a dream last night that was very Twin Peaks-ish. Involving me and a horror movie actor, Bill Moseley (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, House of 1000 Corpses, and Devil's Rejects, etc... He is a great actor actually, one of my favorites.). He and I were in a cabin in the desert, and then the rest is very freaky - Twin Peaks-ish.

And I dreamt ... that Fredrik and I were walking through a forest. The forest had fake grass! It was real, not turf, but it was laid grass, in those squares you can buy, etc.. and we came across a path. And the path led us to a helium balloon store...?! And I started working because it was peak season..... So, I was a cashier and sold helium balloons (inflated helium balloons), and I packaged them in brown paper and ribbon. (Sorta like the ribbon-workings of the insane people that work at Cervera.) But when you left the "helium balloon store" that is in a forest, you exit through glass doors and there was a very paved parking lot.

It was very strange.

And then I had another dream..
My parents were living somewhere different. It was nice and had about 5 different levels.. (Maybe a NY townhouse?!). And my parents were there, Fredrik, Leia, and I, as well. And a few of my other friends, from high school and stuff. I think Carie was there, and Jen, and Brian, too, even.

Weird.

No comments: