Friday, February 01, 2008

Longest month in history.

January took forever to finish. :/ We think because it was Leia's 4th month. We have been so anxious for her to reach this milestone. Now we can start tasting her on some different foods. And that is always lots of fun. :) See those first face reactions. :))

We can also now move her up to her next formula level.

She is.. going through a clingy phase with me. Some days I can't sit her down at all without her crying after me and reaching for me. And other days are a little better, where I can sit her down and as long as I stay out of her line of sight, then I can manage to shower and get a few things done. :) She stays fine unless we make eye contact. And then she screams like crazy.. :/ I thought she was a bit early to be going through separation anxiety, but she is.

And everyone always says that everything is easier after the first 4 months. So, we are only hoping that things will get better than they already are.






It doesn't matter how smiley Leia is, as soon as she sees the camera she gets an awe-struck look on her face and I can't get her to smile again.. :/ :)) She just stares at the camera, wanting to play with it and wondering what it is, and she won't smile..

There was a hurricane type storm yesterday that swept over Norway and Sweden, and probably some other places, too. We had bad wind all day yesterday, but around 17.00 yesterday, everything got really bad. Lots of bad wind and rain. And then we woke up with a little more snow than we already had.

Now it is time to get some things done. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!! She has the sweetest expressions on her face.