Friday, February 22, 2008

Me and my big mouth......

I said it wouldn't snow again... Well, it snowed again......

It sprinkled a little all day, and then it got worse, and then it snowed and rained at the same time, and then it turned to snow. And it is still on the ground. Very annoying. Snowing while the tulips are about 1-2 inches (3-5 cm) out of the ground..

But I like the picture. :) Took it myself. :) Fredrik still doesn't take pictures of Leia and I together, so I have to do it myself.. :P

Not that much going on. Leia is almost rolling all the way from her back to her stomach. She is sleeping very well during the days. She is reaching for everything, even Fredrik and I. She is a lot of fun and extremely entertaining. :) She LOVES Caesar. :) If you put her next to him she grabs his hair and starts talking to him and looks up at me and has a look of awe on her face. She is extremely in love with him. Not sure if the feeling is mutual, though... :) He sniffs her and rubs against her some time, but he really isn't that intersted right now. He doesn't mess with her. If we're in her room, he'll sometimes come in and watch, etc..

School is okay. I'm doing what I can, when I can. And I'm not stressed out about it or anything. I can only do what I can do, and I think that it will go fine. :)

One of my very best friend's son, Trenton, is having oral surgery today. So we're sending lots of well wishes to Kansas today.

1 comment:

The McDonald's said...

Thanks so much...he's doing great. He slept much of the afternoon and he just ate some pancakes and eggs for dinner. He's playing Play-Doh right now and hasn't had any Tylenol (for pain) since 1200 when we left the hospital. He has a VERY high tolerance for pain. I would say he's back to his old self...running and laughing. Better than I expected.