Friday, February 01, 2008

Eye doctor and Leia's Gåstol.

Leia's first time in her walker. :)

She really likes it and we hope it will help her get rid of all her built up energy. Leia's BVC nurse said that you aren't supposed to over stimulate babies when they are very young of course, but she said we need to over stimulate Leia constantly because everything gets too old for her too quickly. So, we hope this new toy will keep her occupied for awhile. :)








The woman at the store loved Leia and thought Fredrik and I did something right. :)) She gave us a little off for the walker and then she had already put it together for us, too. :) And she gave us a good deal for a highchair (barnstol) when we want to buy one. So, we are thinking of doing that soon, too.

Leia is getting to bed a little late tonight, from us being out.

We started the evening with my eye appointment. I had an eye exam so that I can send in my paperwork to get my driver's license! Well, at least get the learner's permit. That way I can at least drive with Fredrik and help him out with driving on long trips. And then we can go for the next step and actually do all the tests. That is one of the reasons why buying new couches just isn't necessary, the money can go towards the expensive driving stuff instead.. :/ :)

My eyes are horrible.. :/ :) I don't need new glasses to get my license, but we are going to get a real appointment soon, so that I can get new glasses. Which is another expensive thing to pay for and why getting new couches isn't so important! :))

Caesar is afraid of Leia's new toy. It makes noise and when it does, he thinks it is the doorbell and he runs into the hallway and starts growling. (Yes, he growls.) When we lived in Nävekvarn and the doorbell rang there, he would jump up ontop of the refridgerator to hide!

That is enough for tonight! I've had a bad headache all day and I am super tired!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got the walker. She fits in it nice.

The McDonald's said...

The picture of the staredown is cute as a button. I see a trend of mentioning new couches...do you have built up anger over not being able to get new couches? :))LOL

Hillary said...

:D Is it that obvious?! :))

Of course we can go buy new couches, it just isn't that important compared to other things we should be buying right now. :) We've been wanting to get new couches for the last 3 years.. :)) And I'm sure it will be a few more before we actually get around to buying them. :)