Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins.



We went grocery shopping this morning, got there at 09.30. I love going early, because it was E M P T Y. Even though pay was this past Friday (it is usually super crowded the Saturday following). (Everyone in the country gets paid on the same day of the month.)

And yes.. :) I got 2 pumpkins. They were 12,90 sek/kg or 1$ /pound. :) I wanted to get a REALLY big one.. :/ But I had a party-pooper with me that didn't think I needed a BIG pumpkin. :( And then of course when I said I wanted a BIG pumpkin, he said to get it and then I didn't want it anymore. :P
*hmph* Men.
;)
We'll try to carve them tomorrow. :)

Leia really needs a haircut, but I can't bring myself to trim her hair. :/ She so much looks like a little boy that we desperately want to let it grow out so she can look like a little girl. :/ :)

I'm fixing an early dinner now, we usually eat earlier on the weekends. :) Tomorrow morning I might have to fix some scones and use some of Farmor's homemade blackberry jam that she brought us. (It's super yummy!) So I should check on dinner. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! We got a pumpkin today as well, and I can't wait to carve it. (I also had a party-pooper with me when I bought it.) :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable!!! I am going to print this as an 8x10 to frame!! We love it. the pumpkins look nice. They will make great pies:)
We have trick or treat tomorrow from 1-3