Friday, October 17, 2008

Arms.

I put Leia in so much clothes this morning for our walk, she could barely move her arms.. :D It was a little colder than it has been, so I put on another layer. :) She won't wear gloves.. :/ She screams, so maybe I add more clothing to make up for her lack of gloves.







We had a very yummy Thai dinner. Leia was much calmer today.

She is starting to respond more to things we say, to show that she is understanding us. :) When she is sitting on my lap and I say "give mommy hugs" she will lay against my chest and hold onto me. :) And when I say "give mommy kisses" she wil reach her check into my lips. :))

We're all a bit frustrated with her lack of talking. :/ She gets frustrated and gets out a lot of gibberish. And Fredrik and I are a bit anxious for her to say more words. She only says "mamma" and "uh-oh" clearly. I think Fredrik and I are both "mamma" and "dada" is just a sound right now.

Of course we know WHY she isn't saying more and we were prepared for this, but it is.. difficult! I didn't think this would be something that would bother me. It probably doesn't help either that I make her watch cartoons in French, Spanish, Finnish and Norwegian. :P

But it will come eventually.. :) And then she'll have cute little sentences like "Jag want some godis." :)) (I want some candy.) Then ALL she will do is talk and then we will wish that she never learned how to talk.. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherish the quiet moments...hahaha...

Anonymous said...

She looks so sweet in her new coat.
Love the pics:)