Monday, October 06, 2008

Helt slut.

Not too much for tonight.. :/ I'm really tired.

Leia had a cranky day after lunch.. and she wanted me to hold her the entire afternoon. Which wouldn't be so bad if my back wasn't killing me. :/ I must have pulled and stretched some muscles when we slept together yesterday. She will only co-sleep if she sleeps in my arm.. So my shoulder must have been in a horrible position and it started hurting yesterday afternoon and it is really hurting today. It is my shoulder blade, down my back and my arm (right side). Moving it hurts, so carrying around a heavy baby isn't so much fun. :))



2 comments:

The McDonald's said...

Is she trying to have a contest with Gene Simmons (KISS) for the longest tounge. So cute. I have her box ready, I just need to get it in the mail. It's so hard when I only get an hour for lunch and it takes me a good 20 min to get to the post office. I'm going to see if Terry can ship it out for me.

Anonymous said...

What a picture!!!! Both are good:)
She always enjoys herself!!!