Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birthday wishes..

So what do I want for my birthday..?

I want to sleep in in the morning, and have breakfast in bed. And then a long, hot bubblebath...

If only. :))

I asked for a pumpkin for my birthday. :) One for me and one for Leia.
Although I don't think there are any anywhere. :/ Only the really small ones.


I told Fredrik at the beginning of the week, that my birthday is sorta anti-climatic, which he agreed, cause we have Fredrik's 30th birthday, and then Leia's 1st birthday... and then "my birthday".. :/ :)) This year was a special year, having Fredrik's 30th and Leia's 1st in the same month. Every year though, it is going to be "uggghh... ANOTHER birthday??" :D


So I went through Leia's 2nd and last box of clothes that we bought while in the US (and presents, too, from people). And there was a pair of slippers, and she screamed at first, but she finally accepted them, and she walks around in them just fine. So we hope that this will be a start for to accept shoes.. :/






Her walking is almost perfect, even with socks. She is even going faster, running almost. Especially when Fredrik gets home from work, when she hears him.. :) She is usually sitting on my lap and she climbs off and goes running towards the door. :)

Yesterday morning at breakfast, she looked at me and pointed at Fredrik's chair. :( She misses her daddy.

There is a market in town on Saturday. I told Fredrik that as my birthday present he has to take Leia and I and look around. :)) Not sure he is exactly thrilled, but he agreed. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so sweet in the shoes:)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!!!
We love you and miss you so very much:) Have a great day and enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

BTW...that was me that wished you happy birthday...forgot to put my name...

Hillary said...

Thanks to you both!