Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Adorable Leia.

Raining lots lately. :/ We didn't go on our morning walk because of the rain.. so we went this afternoon instead after it stopped.

Not that much happening. :/ :) We are going to go tomorrow and order a cake for Leia's birthday.

She still hates the shoes.. :/ :) She wants nothing to do with them. :/

These are 18 month size jeans. They are just a little too long, and almost too small around the waist. :/ :)



Easy to keep her content now when I have to do something, I just push her up to the table, and give her a handful of cheerios and she is very happy.. :)





Leia's favorite way to sit in her highchair.


Ehh.. :/ :)
I turned in a 3rd Swedish assignment today. I heard from my Swedish teacher yesterday, saying that it would probably be productive for me to write a summary of each of the short stories that I read for class. If he doesn't get back to me about A-B-C questions, I don't think he is going to get back to me any faster on anything more complex.. but anywho.. I'll do it..

Fredrik's workmate will probably definitely leave once they find a house. Another worker that was in Trollhättan quit, and another one is supposed to be leaving, but hasn't yet. And then we are afraid that the one that just had a baby-- that his girlfriend isn't going to like living here and end up wanting them to move too.. :D Fredrik is going to end up being the only worker there.. :D Besides all the older woman with their desk jobs. :)

I think work is going well for him. :) He isn't complaining about anything at least. :) Today he went with a workmate (the one with all the animals) and they measured an old, abandoned sawmill.

I've been working on my bokföring (accounting) stuff.. I did a review and I remembered most everything I think.. so that is good.. :) I've worked a little with the SPCS computer program and it isn't too bad. Just have to work with it and figure out what everything does / what it means.

Leia had her first Swedish pancakes today. :) She really liked them. :)

It is almost below freezing when we go to bed at night.. :/

Leia threw up twice today.. a bit of saliva.. so maybe she is teething again. She's been happy and sleeping very, very well during the days and at night. She is still going to bed at night, on her own, without even a peep. Which is very, very nice!

But now a little straightening up around the house, and water the plants, and then bed time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really is adorable!!! The jeans look cute on her. So glad she is having good days and nights:)

Anonymous said...

Hi,She is so cute.
Micah just got her first jeans too!
They are so precious!!!!
Vicki