Thursday, October 02, 2008

Head...ache...

Horrible, horrible headache. They only seem to show up when Leia has a bad day. :/ She wouldn't sleep today and cried most all of the afternoon and evening. We had errands to do and so she screamed in the car the whole time as well. :/ I think the only time she was quiet was the short time walking around on the streets getting to the places we needed to go.

I hope it is her teeth.. :/ :(

We ordered her a birthday cake at least. Hope it will look halfway decent.. :/ I even took a picture of what I want it to look like.. :/ It is a bakery, but still you never know how unprofessional some things might look. And we ordered the main food (a smörgåstårta), a layered sandwich.. cake. I hope to have a few other things then too.

Through work Fredrik found out the name of a guy that can do the fireplace. He has a small business out of Trollhättan. Fredrik keeps trying to call, but it keeps going to the fax machine.. So.. we hope to get in touch with them and see what they can offer us. The person said that he is the best and cheapest.. so.. We want to try it out.

I told Fredrik that he isn't allowed to hire an 80 year old to fix the fireplace.. if I am going to play the role of "desperate housewife" then I have to have a 25 year old in work clothes running around the house all day.
:P

No comments: