Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dreams.

Farmor and Farfar stopped by a little while ago to say 'hi.' :) They are on their way to the summer house and they'll be joining us on Saturday.

I've been having the strangest dreams lately.. :/

Last night I dreamt that..

Fredrik and I were on our way to his work mate's apartment to visit him and his girlfriend (his workmate that just had a baby - and they live in a house). We were going there because Fredrik and the guy's girlfriend were going away for work (but she's a nurse), and I was going to stay at the apartment with his workmate, just to keep each other company.

I felt weird about the whole thing so I told Fredrik that I just wanted to go home, so we left. Then I ended up going back by myself sometime (all this is always at night), and.. she opened the door and she was sitting on a chair with her hands bound together in front of her and attached to the rope was a key. She was gagged but I could understand her saying to get the key off. I yanked it off, which undid the ropes around her hands.

When I did that, Fredrik's workmate shows up behind her and grabs me, and the girlfriend stands up. Ends up that it was a trick, and they were trying to lure me into the apartment.

I dreamt that Fredrik's workmate kidnapped me. *sigh*

The night before that I dreamt that I was walking around in a fair, looking at booths, etc..

All of a sudden everything disappeared except one booth. There was a guy standing in a tattoo booth. I walked over (very black outside), and I tell him I want 2 tattoos. I want a bus and a ladybug, one on each shoulder. And for some reason, they had something to do with Christian Bale (of course). The bus because of Batman.. (Which makes NO sense..) And I have no idea why I wanted the ladybug. He did the tattoos, and then we left in his car, and that was that..

Awhile ago I dreamt that..
Fredrik and I were in the US with my parents and we were all in the living room. I had a gun (??) and I accidently shot it out the window. The bullet hit a.. oil.. refinery or something of the sort.. about 3000 miles away........... And created an enormous explosion, like a nuclear bomb explosion....

And of course... everyone turned into zombies.. and they were going around trying to kill us. And we let Caesar inside (he is in the US??) and he realize that he was a zombie kitty.. *rolling eyes* ..so we pushed him back outside..

That had to be one of the strangest dreams ever.. :/

Fredrik only dreams about monster-size pike that are trying to kill him.. :/ He only has the same dream over and over again.

I remember all of my dreams, I remember every detail..
They are strange dreams, but fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think you have been watching toooo many wierd movies????? Each one sounds like part of a movie :) I like Leia's shirt:)

The Jagielski Family said...

Love the tounge picture down a few posts... Well I am caught up :)
I changed my blog address to francesjagielski.blogspot.com.
Long story, but I have a weired stalker :)I have been horrible about blogging latly anyways :)

The McDonald's said...

I agree with Fredrik, you probably should watch what you share about your dreams...lol:) Or like your mother said...too many weird movies.